Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, April 21, 2008

An offer I can't refuse


Casio Pro Trek. Got it for a steal at RM680 last Saturday. I guess the saleswoman was desperate for a sale. Normally this watch retails for more than RM1000. I've been looking around for this watch since December last year but the price keeps me away from buying it. Anyways the some of the 'cool' function for this device are the digital compass, barometer, temperature, altimeter, solar-powered rechargeable battery, etc. For technical details, click here.

The photo were snapped using my Nokia N95, 5 megapixels with Carl Zeiss Optics, macro shot with LED flash. I was a bit too close with the subject so its a bit blurry close to the lens. Maybe I'll blog about N95 after this :) Click the picture to view larger image and observe the picture's sharp details.

5 comments:

Faridah said...

peh, jam baru..

Zaid dah start shopping utk ke swiss minggu depan?

Zaid said...

hehe baru je, beli kasut & jam tangan je. jam tu lama dah tgk2 tapi mahal sgt. mula2 nak tgk je, tapi saleswoman made an offer I can't refuse

Anonymous said...

jam mahal boleh beli. jgn balik dr Switz tak bawak ole2 coklat pulak!

Zaid said...

hehehe dah lama cari jam utk diri sendiri. Tak penah ada jam sendiri, jam zaid sebelum2 ni ayah beri kat zaid bila dia tukar jam lain. Coklat boleh, no problem

IzamNemo .:Chiiiuup!!!:. said...

alooooo....
jam pon jam la jugak....
ingat aku lagi x??