Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My first post!

Well, after constant begging from my wife and sister, I've finally registered and now typing my new 1st post :) My sister has her own blog, "A Journey To Remember". I was very impressed by the content and design considering she's not really an IT savvy person. Bravo to her! Also checkout her baby's blog, "Firdaus und der Schweiz". Such a cute fella.

On 1st May, my wife & I will be visiting her in Switzerland. Quite a distance from my tropical home here in Malaysia. We'll be meeting up with her & her family in London as Malaysia Airlines do not have any more direct flights to Zurich this year. At first I wanted to buy tickets to Frankfurt but my sister advised me to get tickets to Heathrow-London instead. We'll be doing some sightseeing in the city for a few days before continuing our trip to her place in Windisch, Switzerland. Gonna get me & my wife tickets of "The Original London Sightseeing Tour"; 2 quids cheaper to buy online :)

4 comments:

Faridah said...

Don't forget to bring keropok kerepek hehe. Kidding.

Can't wait for this May lah.

I need a vacation too..

Faridah said...

I linked u tau!

Zaid said...

keropok ok... no problem. nanti zaid carik

Faridah said...

oo keropok kat sini banyak....