Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Monday, July 28, 2008

Office Family Day

My office organized a wonderful family day on the 26th and 27th July 2008 recently. Held at Port Dickson. Time to hone my skills in picture taking art:)

Office mate pointing to a cargo vessel in the distance

A kid playing poke-a-hole-in-the-sand before he got bored and joined his sister later for a dip.

Da Playa. My mate doing his thing

A vacant hut on a vacant beach

Contrasting flower surrounded by its leaves

Merchant vessels moving off in the distance

The entrance to our apartments. It was nearly dark when I took this picture.

An old trishaw displayed prominently in front of the main stairs

View of the pool at night. Peace & quiet. Quite a different story during the day.

My favorite pic in this series.  Taken from the 9th floor using EF-S 55-250mm IS glass. The table could also be seen in the picture below.

View from the 9th floor using EF-S 18-55mm IS glass

Trying out the shutter settings to get the motion blur. Shutter speed at 1/20, EF-S 18-55 IS glass from 9th floor

Great contrasting colors! Chlorine helps here :)

Nice looking flower near the pool

My office mate attempting a backflip before landing in a pool

A girl offering a smile to me

2 comments:

Hilman Nordin said...

my favourite : the backflip

and you does not end in trouble for 'spying' on a girl in a pool?

hahaha..

Zaid said...

no trouble at all, thats why she smiles :)