Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Yummy


Went out with some of my friends to Taman Tun on Saturday and had lunch with them. I ate Nasi Daging Merah and as I was ordering my drink, I saw this strange looking picture of a drink in the menu. I ordered it and wow, it looked much better than it was in the menu. On top were ice shavings, on the middle was orange fizzy drink mixed together with ice cream soda (i think)and at the bottom were some red jellies/jello. It was thirst quenching in the midday :)


Had these fresh water prawns for lunch today. I experimented with some ingredients; rosemary, Sarawak black pepper cooked in a pan with a little bit of olive oil. It was good :)

To wash down my lunch today, I made myself and my wife ice-blended chocolate drink I learned from my sister when I visited her in Switzerland back in May. Ice blended swiss chocolate drink with a hint of premium coffee and a hint of vanilla, topped off with generous amount of whipped light cream and sprinkled with swiss chocolate powder. Mmmmmmmm...

2 comments:

Faridah said...

perrrghhhhhhhhh.......

Hilman Nordin said...

hey2...
i can see the 'udang' LOL!

balas dendam kah? hehe